Wireless-AC Dual-Band Wave 2 MU-MIMO Access Point LINKSYS LAPAC2600
- Wave 2 MU-MIMO: Latest Wireless-AC technology for simultaneous Wi-Fi throughput in high density environments.
- Supports secure and customized guest Wi-Fi access that can be used at many Wi-Fi hotspots to control wireless access in the area.
- Extends wired and wireless range with three modes: Traditional access point, wireless distribution system (WDS), or wireless bridge.
- Integrated 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability eliminates external adapters and facilitate optimal placement.
- Simplifies administration and management efforts with a Single Point Control, reducing the costs and complexity of managing multiple wireless access points.
- Protect and secure your wireless network with business class security features including Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), 802.1X Supplicant Authentication, MAC-based ACL, Rogue AP Detection.
||IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
Wave 2 MU-MIMO
802.11r and 802.11k
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) IEEE 802.3at
|Radio Frequency Bands
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||1 x Primary Gigabit LAN Port with IEEE 802.3at PoE+
1 x Secondary Gigabit LAN Port for Link Aggregation
1 x 12V/2.5A power port
||Internal PCBA Antenna
||4.4 dBi @2.4GHz; 5.2 dBi @5GHz
|RF Transmit Power
||High Power PA
||Multiple SSIDs (16)
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA Mixed, WPA2) Personal and Enterprise
IP and Mac-Based Access Control
Rogue AP Detection
|Quality Of Service
DiffServ Policy (IPv4 and IPv6)
||Local Log, Remote Syslog, and Email Alerts